Sea Kayaking Adventure
The perfect way to visit and experience the beauty of Tonga. Designed for those with an adventurous spirit and a decent level of physical fitness. From breakfast on the beach to kayaking through the Pacific ocean with family and friends. This tour offers not just an unique experience, but an adventure. Reason why you should take this tour because its Fun, full of surprises, beautiful paddle, lagoon tours, Island hops and a successful guarantee with lots to eat.
The Kingdom fast becoming recognized as one of the world’s iconic destinations for marine life. With a drifting our breeze at your shoulders aching after two hours of honest paddling, this is the real thing. A Tongan sea-kayaking tour soon displays its own languid rhythm. With smooth strokes driving paddlers through silky waters to wild Polynesian landscapes of clean coral atolls and aqua marine lagoons.
Few of the Tongan islands are inhabited, so overnight camping is either on deserted beaches or in simple island villages in the company of friendly locals.
Pack your spearfishing A-game and an appetite for fresh seafood to make the most of the experience. And remember, with double kayaks available, it’s also a great escape for couples.
Contact us for more information.
Maximum participants: 30 persons
You can bring along a towel, hat and a bottle of water.
Need 1 day in advance to notify if you are confirm to take the tour.
- Cancellations received 7 days prior to tour departure date – No cancellation
- Cancellations made between 6-1 day prior to tour departure date incur a cancellation fee of 50%.
- Cancellations made within 24 hours of tour departure date receive no refund.
- Group bookings – Special condition will apply and will be discussing when booked.
- Bank Fees & Administration fees will be charged on all refunds if applicable
- Recommend to purchase a reliable travel insurance to protect against cancellation or other unexpected events.
Children: AUD 206