‘Eua Island Cave Dive
‘Eua Island Cave Dive is one of the best cavern dives you will experience, because divers and snorkelers are treated to a paradise of marine bio-diversity including blue holes, canyons and coral walls. You can also see a huge variety of tropical fish and marine life.
Diving in ‘Eua Island, 25kms and approximately 1 hour by fast boat from Nuku’alofa, offers some of the best cavern dives you will experience anywhere in the world. The prehistoric island of ʻEua, is an untouched and an undiscovered divers’ paradise. We can visit the legendary Cathedral Cave, with its amazing light show, and you’ll see drop-offs, sea mountains, caves and also swim through tunnels. Humpback whales and their calves can also be seen during the whale season, which is July to November.
- Pick up/drop off from Nuku’alofa area to wharf
- Packed lunch, refreshments, fruit & bottled water provided
- Snorkeling gear, wet suits & fishing gear
- Clean toilet on board for your convenience
- 2-tanks dives per day with PADI qualified dive guide
- Scuba diving equipment rental TOP65 per person
Maximum no. of participants: 4 persons
Children are not allowed.