Snorkel Vava’u Tour
SNORKEL VAVA’U TOUR
Vava’u offers some spectacular snorkelling in calm inland waters. Beautiful marine life and stunning coral reefs lie ahead. During this ‘just right’ three hour tour travel by vessel and enjoy stops at two different snorkelling locations, including Swallows Cave (weather permitting), a magnificent creation of limestone approximately 30-metres in diameter and housing an abundance of swallow birds. Enjoy the adventure of exploring the inside and outside of Swallows Cave while swimming amongst intense geological formations, schooling fish and a stunning coral reef. The second location will be one of a selection of idyllic spots located around the Vava’u islands, where spectacular coral gardens and abundance of tropical fish and sea life which inhabit the shallow reefs can be discovered.
This is the perfect opportunity to experiment with underwater photography. Stop by the ship’s photo gallery or gift shop to purchase a single-use waterproof camera.
Seasonal Tropical Fruits. Please bring bottled water with you
- Mask, snorkel and fins are provided.
- Participants under the age of 16 years must be accompanied by a parent or guardian and may be asked to wear a lifejacket at all times.
- Restroom facilities will be available onboard.
- To make your day enjoyable as possible, ensure that you wear comfortable clothing , a hat , and bring along some sunscreen and bottled water.
- Selection of the snorkeling site will be determined by the skipper or the guide on the day.