Island Hop Adventures
ISLAND HOP ADVENTURE
This intermediate tour is designed for those with an adventurous spirit and an above level physical fitness. You will be shuttled to Popua beach for a safety briefing, paddling instructions and a brief overview of the day’s itinerary. All passengers will be provided with a bottle of water for the trip (15 mins).
- From Vuna Wharf to Popua Beach is 15 mins/5 mins from Papiloa to ship.
- 30 mins paddling from Papiloa Beach to Pangaimotu Island and 30 mins paddling back to Popua Beach
This is a fantastic photo opportunity for all passengers that would like to bring an underwater camera.
Lunch is served at Pangaimotu Island Restaurant.
Some locally made Handicrafts and Souvenirs can be purchased from the stalls on the wharf at the conclusions of your tour. Foreign Currency Exchange is available at the Wharf.
WHAT YOU SEE ALONG THE WAY
Along the way, you will pass by school, Tonga Navy Marine, PB oil/Total gas station, Papiloa motel and Pangaimotu Island.
- Local buses are used for transportation. These buses are very basic and have neither air conditioning nor public address system.
- Restroom facilities may be rustic.
- To make your day as enjoyable as possible, please ensure that you wear comfortable flat soled shoes, clothing suited to the weather conditions, a hat, insect repellent and bring along some sunscreen, light jacket(windbreaker if you have one), extra pair of clothes and bottled of water.(Clothes- swimming suit, quick dry shorts, quick dry t- shirt or cotton T-shirt, and foot wear you don’t mind getting wet)